PHP Laravel Developer
DevBatch is looking to hire a Mid to Senior Level PHP Laravel Developer (5-6 years experience)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Know the way around a server: basic web server configuration, cron management, package management (apt or similar) and other housekeeping
- Understand Git and can adhere to a workflow
- Ability to write modern, standards compliant PHP ~7.0
- Experience with Laravel, along with other common libraries such as PHPUnit and Eloquent
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- An understanding of MVC Patterns and the fundamentals of REST.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com. Please mention the position you are applying for in subject line.
Codeigniter, Magento or other cms experience such as WordPress
Drop resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position you are applying for in subject line.