DevBatch is seeking to hire a “Mid-level QA” with excellent knowledge of QA and strong presentation and communication skills with an advanced understanding of agile software development.
- To prepare test Plan, test case & scenario matrix documents
- Executing test cases/scenarios
- Preparing testing environments
- Testing applications on multiple device and browsers
- To perform different types of testing like functional, acceptance, system, regression, smoke, sanity, performance and user acceptance.
- Analysis of functional requirements and change requests
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Practical knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Handson experience of testing web apps and mobile apps
- Experience in creating and executing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Participate in all aspects of testing phases
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and techniques
- Expertise in functional and non-functional test execution and reporting
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team member
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Technical writing skills to prepare User Manuals, QA Checklists
- Experience with different bug tracking tools like Jira, Asana, Trello
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position you are applying for in subject line.